Learn About Our Homeowner Association Banking Services.
City National Bank Of Florida is one of the largest community banks serving associations and property management companies. With a portfolio of more than 500 community associations and HOAs, our dedicated community association services team has the knowledge and experience to help you meet your financial needs.
As a community bank with in-depth understanding of factors affecting local condominium and homeowners associations, we have the proven expertise to meet your highly specialized financial needs.
City National Bank Of Florida HOA Banking Experts - every day - assist Community Associations and Property Management firms to:
- Increase the rate of return on association deposits
- Reduce fees and financial management costs
- Deliver award winning “White Glove” service and community-specific financial solutions
Improve your financial strength and build a stronger Community, see below our dedicated association services:
Deposit Accounts for Homeowner Associations
Increase the rate of return on Association deposits and reduce fees. City National Bank Of Florida offers multiple options to meet specific association deposit needs:
- Association Checking Account/Association Management Checking
- Association Interest Checking Account/Association Growth Checking
Time Deposits and Extended FDIC Coverage Products
- Certificate of Deposit
- Extended FDIC Coverage Account*
- CDARS – Certificates of Deposit**
- ICS – Sweep Account**
*Please consult your tax advisor.
**Placement of funds through the ICS or CDARS service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in the service agreements, including the Deposit Placement Agreement (“DPA”). Limits apply and customer eligibility criteria may apply. In the ICS savings option, program withdrawals are limited to six per month. Although funds are placed at destination banks in amounts that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”), a depositor’s balances at the relationship institution that places the funds may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before ICS or CDARS settlement for a deposit or after ICS or CDARS settlement for a withdrawal) or be ineligible for FDIC insurance (if the relationship institution is not a bank). As stated in the DPA, the depositor is responsible for making any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law. If the depositor is subject to restrictions on placement of its funds, the depositor is responsible for determining whether its use of ICS or CDARS satisfies those restrictions. ICS, Insured Cash Sweep, and CDARS are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.
Treasury Management Services for Homeowner Associations
Electronic and automated solutions help manage, concentrate and maximize association working capital.
ePartnerTM - Our commercial online banking solution can help you manage your accounts more efficiently. Get real-time information about your accounts 24/7, pay and receive bills online, originate wire transfers online and more!
Managing Income - Fast and Efficient Payment Processing
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Image Cash Letter (ICL) – process check images and ICL files
- Lockbox Services
- Merchant Credit Card Processing
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Payment Processing
Managing Accounts Payable - Oversight and Control
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) Credits
- Account Reconciliation
Fraud Protection - Security and Safety
- ACH Blocks and Filters
- Positive Pay
Loans, Credit Options and Opportunities for Homeowner Associations
Improve. Renovate. Expand. Repair.
City National Bank offers a streamlined approval process, local decision-making and a dedicated team to service your community’s financial needs. We have the lending capacity, responsiveness, flexibility and creativity to serve your association. Typical financing structures for community associations include:
Credit Options Specifically for Associations*
- Renovation & Construction Loans - Long-term lending for restoration projects such as concrete repair, plumbing, and lobby upgrades. We also specialize in assisting associations in meeting their 40-year recertification by providing loans to cover the projects needed.
- Insurance Premium Financing - We provide immediate financing for up to 90% of your community's annual insurance premium.
- Emergency Lines of Credit
- Operational Expenses
*Loan products are subject to credit approval and program requirements. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Loan programs, terms, rates, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
We help you to maximize association finances, manage cash flow efficiently and strengthen your community.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Dedicated services to build a stronger community.
Services to better manage finances and cash flow along with everyday access to our City National Bank Of Florida Commercial Banking Experts.